Quality and safety are essential attributes for companies across the food and beverage production chain, but demonstrating commitment to producing safe food and complying with the initiatives and good practices that regulate food industry activities is not a simple task.
This webinar presents the benefits of food safety management systems based on ISO 22000 and shows how an automated solution simplifies compliance with the requirements of this standard.
In this presentation, we will answer the following questions:
• What are the main aspects of an effective management system?
• What are the requirements for system documentation?
• What is the role of management for the success of the FSMS (Food Safety Management System)?
• What are the orientations of the standard concerning resources?
• How can we plan and produce safe products?
• When should we evaluate the system and apply continuous improvement?
• How can technology simplify compliance with the requirements of the standard?