It’s the end of October and the weather has definitely turned cold. Winter is coming to my greenhouse so today we are going to talk about how we can help keep the soil in the greenhouse warmer so that we can still be sowing and growing seeds for our winter vegetables. We’re going to be using propagators to do this, so I’ll be showing you some of my favourite unheated propagators and telling you what features to look out for and I’ll be showing off my new purchase, a vitopod heated propagator with grow lights.
Because this is our first video since our subscriber community climbed to the dizzy heights of 10,000 – we wanted to say thank you to you guys with our biggest giveaway yet. It’s a huge GIVEAWAY where you could win your own vitopod heated propagator and grow lights. See the video for details.
And there’s a 10% DISCOUNT CODE for you to use throughout NOVEMBER at greenhouse Sensations – just use KITCHENGARDEN10 at checkout : This link is a referral link so that they know you came from us. You don’t have to use this link but it helps us out)
https://www.greenhousesensation.co.uk/refer/?st-code=Jbo7 or just use the code Jbo7 at checkout – thanks Or just use the code Jbo7. at checkout 😀 thanks loads
Jessie at Plot 37: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwGvti7_40U&t=325s
How to use propagators to protect plants from the cold: https://youtu.be/dhucCBFszog
Starting my peppers indoors: https://youtu.be/d1EG5CZptW0
Please subscribe and we hope you enjoyed this video – it would be extra lovely if you could also share it around and tell folks about our channel – that would be the best present ever.
Go on… watch another video, you know you want to 😀
-💬USEFUL LINKS & OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA-
My greenhouse and garden gadgets: http://thekitchengardenwitheliandkate.com/blog/our-gear/
Visit My Website: http://thekitchengardenwitheliandkate.com/
-👕 OUR SHIRTS –
We’ve got a selection of shirts and things designed by Eli available in our Spreadshirt shop (delivers worldwide)
UK and Europe: https://the-kitchen-garden.myspreadshop.co.uk/
United States: https://the-kitchen-garden-with-eli-k.myspreadshop.com/
-🥕 SUPPORT US-
You can help support our channel in three ways that won’t cost you anything extra:
1. Be part of the community by watching, liking, commenting, and sharing videos.
2. Click this link to SUBSCRIBE and click the bell to get notifications when we post new content: bit.ly/eliandkate
3. If you use Amazon and want to buy anything at all, click through with this link, it doesn’t cost you anything extra but we get a tiny commission: https://www.amazon.co.uk/?tag=arbruidairass-21
Your support helps us with all the costs associated with running a YouTube channel.
Thank you for your support!
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• UK resident entrants only for the Vitopod giveaway.
• Worldwide entrants for the T-shirt and HoriHori giveaway
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over
• The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
• Entrants are required to comment answering the questions featured in the video. Winners will be selected at random
• The prize draw will run from 5pm GMT on Sunday 24th October 2021 until the closing date at midnight GMT on Friday 5th November 2021. Entries after this time will not be counted
• Entries that do not comply with YouTube’s community guidelines (https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/community-guidelines/) will be disqualified.
• YouTube is not a sponsor of this prize draw. Entrants are required to release YouTube from any liability related to this prize draw
• WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED via a YouTube community post on Saturday 6th November 2021, if a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the promoter (The Kitchen Garden with Eli & Kate) will be entitled to select another winner at random
• The decision of the promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this
• No information will be retained by the promotor once a winner has been selected
• Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry
#wintergreenhouse #whattosownow #propagator #autumngreenhouse #scottishgarden #ukgardening #greenhouse #giveaway
The Kitchen Garden with Eli and Kate