Join expert vegetable grower Klaus Laitenberger from the garden as he shares his expertise with us on:
• Why grow your own? Re-connecting with nature through growing.
• Typical beginner’s mistakes – e.g. sowing too early, planting too closely.
• Some gardening myths.
• Crash course in composting.
• Demonstration on seed sowing in trays and direct.
• Demonstration on bed preparation.
Klaus Laitenberger is the author of three vegetable gardening books. He was the Head Gardener at the Organic Centre in Co. Leitrim and restored the gardens of Lissadell House in Co. Sligo. He is a regular contributor to the Irish Garden magazine.
#GrowItForward #KeepWell #WexfordGrows
Wexford Public Libraries