Garden watering can be very tedious and isn’t always easy to do especially in the city, but don’t worry, because today, I am going to share with you how I always keep my garden hydrated even while on vacation.
While there are various hydroponic systems, the wick system is the most basic form and one of the easiest and cheapest to do. Creating one would only require basic components and some of which are readily available in your households.
Get Full-spectrum nutrients for your hydroponic system – the Primitives Leaf and Fruit nutrients:
– 2 packs, makes 16 gallons 👉 https://bit.ly/2VVbyLQ
– 6 packs, makes 48 gallons 👉 https://bit.ly/3yKUHJQ
– 24 packs, makes 192 gallons 👉 https://bit.ly/37Bx6Q7
For a high-powered grow light, get the Sunshark lights here:
Get your seeds here:
4-pack Mixed fruits 👉 https://bit.ly/3sb9jjg
4-pack Mixed greens 👉 https://bit.ly/3sb9jjg
4-pack Mixed herbs 👉 https://bit.ly/3sduotw
Get access to our Free online e-course – The Beginner’s Guide to hydroponics:
What you’ll learn:
– Learn important concepts on hydroponics and the basics of how you can grow plants using the Kratky method (the easiest and simplest way to grow without pumps and any electricity)
– Get to know why hydroponics is 10x better than conventional soil gardening
– Learn the low cost that you can use to build your own DIY hydroponic system (made from common household materials!)
– Discover the secret to an infinite lettuce harvest and many more!
Visit our website for limited hydroponic offers:
Got questions? Join our Urban Food Forest Club community!
Join our Food Forest Club Facebook group:
Follow us on our Instagram account at minifarm.growkits:
0:29 DIY wicking action hydroponics
0:42 Wicking system materials
1:16 How wicking system works
1:34 How to build a wicking system
3:16 Tips and tricks
Food Forest Club