Donovan is my flagship tomato. His genetics are awesome and new for the first time ever in tomato history. He tastes amazing with sweet, luscious tomato flavor. Like the others, Donovan is a bud-cutter making big, seedless tomatoes consistently. Add a tad of salt for ultimate taste experience. If you want to see all of my lines, they are uploaded to the “Seedless Tomato Playlist” linked below.
Great article explaining parthenocarpy: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpls.2018.01997/full
Seedless Tomato Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyTv0Nr3KOXnphL_tcdJYYRUUIQeesgnG
Brent’s Seedless Tomatoes
1. If the tomato plant will grow, a tomato will grow.
2. You control the seedlessness.
3. Grows in hot weather, cold weather, super-humid environments, super-arid environments, low light conditions, hydroponically, in soil, in greenhouses, or high tunnels.
4. There is no need to pollinate so if there’s no bees, no problem. In a greenhouse, there is no need to use a pollinating wand, electric toothbrush, or shake the plant.
5. Genetics are easy to cross into new lines.
CONTACT INFO. If you have questions, or just want to chat about anything, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Net by Riot
Clover 3 by Vibe Mountain
Hydroponic Gardening & More with Brent