*** NO OTHER TOMATO CAN GROW LIKE MINE ***
Yes, there are parthenocarpic tomatoes out there, but how do they stack up against my work? It only makes sense compare and find the value and weakness of each because my work is different from anything else. In the Spring through Fall of 2020, I compared my flagship tomato “Donovan” to Oregon State University’s premier cultivar “Legend”. This video is my takeaway from the comparison. If you want to see all of my lines, they will all be uploaded to the “Seedless Tomato Playlist” linked below.
A great article on parthenocarpy in tomato: https://doi.org/10.3389/fpls.2018.01997
Seedless Tomato Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyTv0Nr3KOXnphL_tcdJYYRUUIQeesgnG
Brent’s Seedless Tomatoes
1. If the tomato plant will grow, a tomato will grow.
2. You control the seedlessness.
3. Grows in hot weather, cold weather, super-humid environments, super-arid environments, low light conditions, hydroponically, in soil, in greenhouses, or high tunnels.
4. There is no need to pollinate so if there’s no bees, no problem. In a greenhouse, there is no need to use a pollinating wand, electric toothbrush, or shake the plant.
5. Genetics are easy to cross into new lines.
CONTACT INFO. If you have questions, or just want to chat about anything, you can contact me at email@example.com.
Safety Net by Riot
Clover 3 by Vibe Mountain
Hydroponic Gardening & More with Brent