Gina is a full sibling to Brent. She’s a bit smaller, but packs her own punch being very sweet with a bit of tart in the mix. Like her brother, she is a bud-cutter parthenocarpic line. If you want to see all of my lines, they will eventually all be uploaded to the “Seedless Tomato Playlist” linked below.
Seedless Tomato Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyTv0Nr3KOXnphL_tcdJYYRUUIQeesgnG
Brent’s Seedless Tomatoes
1. If the tomato plant will grow, a tomato will grow.
2. You control the seedlessness.
3. Grows in hot weather, cold weather, super-humid environments, super-arid environments, low light conditions, hydroponically, in soil, in greenhouses, or high tunnels.
4. There is no need to pollinate so if there’s no bees, no problem. In a greenhouse, there is no need to use a pollinating wand, electric toothbrush, or shake the plant.
5. Genetics are easy to cross into new lines.
CONTACT INFO. If you have questions, or just want to chat about anything, you can contact me at email@example.com.
Safety Net by Riot
Clover 3 by Vibe Mountain
Hydroponic Gardening & More with Brent