Dawn is only second generation. I grew only a few plants out due to priority, but 2 of them had parthenocarpy. The 3rd generation will definitely be a fun grow for some big beautiful yellow to orange tomatoes. The unique thing about Dawn is that it’s the first time I crossed another line other than my cherry to create it. If you want to see all of my lines, they will eventually all be uploaded to the “Seedless Tomato Playlist” linked below.
Seedless Tomato Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyTv0Nr3KOXnphL_tcdJYYRUUIQeesgnG
Brent’s Seedless Tomatoes
1. If the tomato plant will grow, a tomato will grow.
2. You control the seedlessness.
3. Grows in hot weather, cold weather, super-humid environments, super-arid environments, low light conditions, hydroponically, in soil, in greenhouses, or high tunnels.
4. There is no need to pollinate so if there’s no bees, no problem. In a greenhouse, there is no need to use a pollinating wand, electric toothbrush, or shake the plant.
5. Genetics are easy to cross into new lines.
CONTACT INFO. If you have questions, or just want to chat about anything, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Net by Riot
Clover 3 by Vibe Mountain
Hydroponic Gardening & More with Brent