Bryan took a bit of a back seat to Donovan as well with me only growing 2 plants just to see what would happen in the fourth generation. Hey, I only got so much room to do this stuff. Bryan is my “dark” seedlenss tomato entry. Heck, I don’t even know what color to call it. It’s “breed to” parent is Chocolate Stripes and the taste is definitely the dark, wine-like rich smokey flavor. I certainly got what I was after in taste. It’s excellent. I wanted the stripes too, but a dark tomato with bud-cutter parthenocarpic genetics will just have to do! :O) If you want to see all of my lines, they will eventually all be uploaded to the “Seedless Tomato Playlist” linked below.
Seedless Tomato Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyTv0Nr3KOXnphL_tcdJYYRUUIQeesgnG
Brent’s Seedless Tomatoes
1. If the tomato plant will grow, a tomato will grow.
2. You control the seedlessness.
3. Grows in hot weather, cold weather, super-humid environments, super-arid environments, low light conditions, hydroponically, in soil, in greenhouses, or high tunnels.
4. There is no need to pollinate so if there’s no bees, no problem. In a greenhouse, there is no need to use a pollinating wand, electric toothbrush, or shake the plant.
5. Genetics are easy to cross into new lines.
CONTACT INFO. If you have questions, or just want to chat about anything, you can contact me at email@example.com.
Safety Net by Riot
Clover 3 by Vibe Mountain
Hydroponic Gardening & More with Brent