Today is my daughter’s birthday. She is 23 and I thought I’d release the tomato named after her. Madison is a very unique tomato. It is a centiflor tomato meaning each truss can have over 100 tomato flowers. As you’ll see in the video, it is amazing. In person, it can be bit overwhelming and exciting! Madison is certainly parthenocarpic, like all of these lines I’m showing you, but I’m not sure if it’s a bud-cutter because I never tested it. I just waited for little tomatoes to start growing in my grow room. Due to time constraints, slow ripening, and the need to collect seed, I cut back the trusses significantly and pollinated flowers to make sure I got seed before I needed the space to grow out the next generation of my cultivar Donovan. If you want to see all of my lines, they will eventually all be uploaded to the “Seedless Tomato Playlist” linked below.
Seedless Tomato Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyTv0Nr3KOXnphL_tcdJYYRUUIQeesgnG
Brent’s Seedless Tomatoes
1. If the tomato plant will grow, a tomato will grow.
2. You control the seedlessness.
3. Grows in hot weather, cold weather, super-humid environments, super-arid environments, low light conditions, hydroponically, in soil, in greenhouses, or high tunnels.
4. There is no need to pollinate so if there’s no bees, no problem. In a greenhouse, there is no need to use a pollinating wand, electric toothbrush, or shake the plant.
5. Genetics are easy to cross into new lines.
CONTACT INFO. If you have questions, or just want to chat about anything, you can contact me at email@example.com.
Safety Net by Riot
Clover 3 by Vibe Mountain
Hydroponic Gardening & More with Brent