ASTP Reviews are to document various forms of research as it relates to, and contrasts with, my parthenocarpic (seedless) tomato genetics. There has been so much effort, by so many people of many nations, to find and develop parthenocarpy into tomato–including this year. I think I have it. Join the conversation at the Facebook page below.
The Arkansas Seedless Tomato Project: https://www.facebook.com/groups/181836480314576
There videos are documentation of all my work:
1. Exciting New Tomato – https://youtu.be/Gs0vuxU4w3c
2. New Seedless Tomato – Brent https://youtu.be/udlqBT1Yhbs
3. New Seedless Tomato – Gina https://youtu.be/jjcvIoOsG1w
4. New Seedless Tomato – Katie-Anne https://youtu.be/TmI2PQAvgls
5. New Seedless Tomato – Madison https://youtu.be/XPzSB9RKUCM
6. New Seedless Tomato – Bryan https://youtu.be/SDgBX0G8BI0
7. New Seedless Tomato – Donovan https://youtu.be/s6iUYgjev_c
8. New Seedless Tomato – Dawn https://youtu.be/oeBN9n8cWPc
9. New Seedless Tomato – Dorothy https://youtu.be/nJosu4bOpa0
10. Seedless Tomato Comparison – Donovan vs Legend https://youtu.be/XgmTvnNrK4I
11. New Seedless Tomato – Summary | More Tomatoes | Q&A https://youtu.be/adUP2BSV0-c
Playlist of all Seedless Tomato Work Including Article-Videos and More: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyTv0Nr3KOXnphL_tcdJYYRUUIQeesgnG
Article Link: https://bmcplantbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12870-018-1285-6#article-info
Article Title & Authors:
The parthenocarpic gene Pat-k is generated by a natural mutation of SlAGL6 affecting fruit development in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.)
Rihito Takisawa, Tetsuya Nakazaki, Tsukasa Nunome, Hiroyuki Fukuoka, Keiko Kataoka, Hiroki Saito, Tsuyoshi Habu & Akira Kitajima
Serenity by Aakash Gandhi
CONTACT INFO. If you have questions, or just want to chat about anything, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hydroponic Gardening & More with Brent
Loads of information here, thank you! I shall take my time with a nice cup of tea going through it.