Get the ultimate DIY book ► http://thekingofdiy.com
Follow me ► http://facebook.com/uarujoey
Video showing how a pvc overflow works. Also shows cost and gph of each size of PVC. This is a great alternative to drilling your tank, or paying for an expensive hang on the back overflow.
Have an issue? cant get it to work? HERE IS THE FIX: I have been answering questions on this project for years now.. and no longer will. Its the same answer again and again… the #1 answer that solves 99% of all issues is this: PAY ATTENTION TO THE VIDEO. 99% simply do not follow the instructions or build it the same way, yet expect it to still work. The other 1% have an air leak somewhere. Find it. Seal it. Sorry, but i simply do not have the time to keep answering the same questions, when they all result with this same solution. IF YOU MUST get help, POST A PHOTO to my fan page so i can at least SEE what the problem is. I will not be able to help otherwise. https://www.facebook.com/UaruJoey