Join Urban Leaf’s Dr. Rob for a review of 4 popular hydroponics systems side by side, and a discussion of the results and lessons learned along the way.
Learn more about Urban Leaf here: https://www.geturbanleaf.com/
To replicate this experiment, you will need:
~ Misc. Parts ~
– Plastic Totes: these are large volume / low weight. They’ll be much cheaper at Home Depot / Walmart than online.
– Net Cups: https://amzn.to/2FmbvQk
– Rockwool: https://amzn.to/2FlzhMm
– Clay Pebbles: https://amzn.to/2TcolDr
– Mechanical Timers: https://amzn.to/2OG5Qny
– Lighting Rack: https://amzn.to/2qLjRXK
~ Drip System ~
– Clay Pebbles: (the bag above is pretty small. Look for a bigger one if you want to do this setup as you’ll need a lot)
– Water Pump: https://amzn.to/2DDsrA7
– 3/4 Irrigation Hose: https://amzn.to/2DGGqFk
– 1/4 Dripper Hose: https://amzn.to/2FuH1eO
– Barbed Coupling: https://amzn.to/2RVAN9v
– Adjustable Dripper: https://amzn.to/2TbGhy4
~ Aeroponics / Fog System ~
– Ultrasonic mister: https://amzn.to/2RMU0tQ
~ Soil System ~
– Potting Mix: https://amzn.to/2RPQS0j
Got questions? Hit us up on social media (@GetUrbanLeaf) or email (email@example.com) and we’d be happy to help you out!